Do I Need A New Roof?
Of all the services we offer, roofing is without a doubt priority number one. If you are in the market for new siding or a deck, we would be glad to help. However in this new economy we’d hate to see you spend money on ascetics and looks, when perhaps the roof function is more important. Here are some common signs to look for with your roof:
- How old is your roof? This is the 1st sign. If your roof is 17+ years, it’s best to stay ahead of maintenance before leaks and potential dangers occur.
- Are your shingles starting to curl or buckle. This is a major sign that they are losing their seal and may soon blow away.
- Are you missing granules from your shingles? Do your shingles look bare? If so, leaks are right around the corner.
- Are you missing shingles? If so, you may already be experiencing leaks and your plywood and possibly rafters may slowing be rotting.
- The most obvious. Are you experiencing leaks now?
If you notice any of these conditions it is time for a new roof. Replacement estimates are always free and available 7 days a week. To schedule your estimate please click the link below.